Set, Exhaust Chamber, Stainless, Yamaha TZR250 (3MA)
TYGA Performance combines modern technology and traditional techniques to bring you the best in two stroke chamber design. With the help of advance computer software, and extensive dyno and road testing, we are able to design the optimum chambers for your model motorcycle. Chamber sections are laser cut for precision, but this is where the automation ends. All chambers are hand rolled and welded by our expert craftsmen to give the level of perfection that you'd expect when purchasing a TYGA Performance exhaust system.
The chambers mount to the engine using the EXMN-0051 manifolds and retained with springs provided with this product. Tyga Performance 3MA exhausts are supplied with a double 'O' ring header joint for superior sealing and vibration isolation. In addition, the 'O' rings are made from Viton which are resistant to automotive fluids and better able to withstand higher temperatures. For replacement O-Rings please see EXOR-0039
Fitting to the frame is by way of the standard rubber isolation mounts, however, we also use a 5mm spacer at this mount, to allow for slight adjustments that may be required due to production tolerances.
It is advisable to remove the secondary steel subframe from the rear of the bike while fitting or removing the pipes to obtain better access. The subframe can then be refitted after the TYGA exhaust has been installed.
Please be sure to check for clearance with frame and bodywork when installing the chambers to avoid any damage caused by heat and/or vibration.
- 1x EXCB-0051L Exhaust Chamber, Left, Stainless, Yamaha TZR250 3MA
- 1x EXCB-0051R Exhaust Chamber, Right, Stainless, Yamaha TZR250 3MA
- 2x EXMN-0051 Manifold, Yamaha TZR250 3MA
- 2x EXSG-0001 Spring, Exhaust, Two Stroke
- 4x EXOR-0039 O-Ring Viton, ID 45mm, THK 2mm
- 2x EXCL-0041 Clamp, Silencer 2T, 70mm, Offset
- 2x EXMS-0051 Stay, Silencer, TZR250 3MA
- 2x STHB-0005 Spacer, 26mm x 5mm
- 2x?EXSL-0108L?Silencer, Left, Ultra Shorty, Carbon, Two Stroke, 70mm, Assy
- TZR250 1987 - 1990